Routine & High Risk Obstetrics
- Multiple Gestation
- Childbirth Education
- Yale New Haven consults
- Pre-natal care
State of the Art Surgical Suite
- Endometrial Ablation—surgical technique for the treatment of menorrhagia ( heavy menstrual bleeding).
- Office Hysteroscopy—surgical technique for the diagnosis and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; accomplished by placing a small camera into the uterine cavity to visualize the abnormality.
- Colposcopy—diagnostic office procedure for the evaluation of abnormal pap smears; includes a small biopsy of the cervix.
- Leep Procedure—a surgical procedure for the treatment of high grade cervical dysplasia (abnormal tissue/cells).
- Urodynamic Testing—in office evaluation of urinary incontinence or other urinary symptoms.
- Office Permanent Sterilization/Birth Control
Visit www.essure.com to learn more about the Essure procedure or call 1-877-ESSURE-1/1-877-377-8731 to speak to an Essure-certified counselor.
- da Vinci® Surgery - Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
- Infertility Assessment/Treatment
- Gynecological Surgery—including laporoscopic (minimally invasive) approaches.
- Contraceptive Counseling/Family Planning
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Advanced Sonohysterograms—in office procedure done in conjunction with ultrasound to evaluate abnormal uterine bleeding. Procedure is accomplished by placing a small catheter into the uterine cavity and instilling sterile water to better visualize the cavity and any abnormality, such as a polyp or fibroid.
- Adolescent Care—including Gardasil vaccination, a cervical cancer vaccine that helps protect against 4 types of human papillomavirus (HPV).
- Menopausal Counseling
- Minimally invasive surgery, including laparoscopic hysterectomies
Emmi Program – This program is a web-based offering that patients can access through their computer. If you are preparing for a surgical or diagnostic procedure, or childbirth, you can view an educational program which will describe the procedure in an easy to understand format. Topics such as C-sections, tubal ligations, the Essure procedure, etc. are available
View an Emmi Program
You need a unique access code to view your Emmi program. You must get this code from your health care provider. Once you have your access code, click the button below to view your program.
- Weight Management
- Pre-conception Counseling